Share On Twitter Share on facebook Share on Pinterest Share on StumbleUpon

Share:

romeo’s first beach day

May 21, 2012 | Snippets of Life | Comments

Five days after Romeo was born, I was so ready to get out of the house and into the sun. I don’t think anyone can prepare you for what it’s like to bring home an infant. There are no words for the joy, as well as the exhaustion and adjustment… I’ll write more about that later. Last Friday we took him to Paradise Cove in Malibu for his first day at the beach! It was a completely different experience with a newborn. I pretty much sat in the chair feeding him while looking at the water and trying to tan my legs which seems to be impossible! Still, it was a relief to be outside with a gorgeous view and beautiful baby. Now we can always tell him the sand at Paradise Cove was the first ground his little feet touched : )

Google Adsense

S&C Most Charming Christmas Posts

S&C Most Charming Christmas Posts

Sweetest Things

Most Popular

Most Popular

Cheers

Cheers

Sweet Mornings

Sweet Mornings

In the Mix

In the Mix

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

COMMENTS

10 Responses to romeo’s first beach day

• Kimberly F. says:

i need to hold him again!! that adorable shmooshy face gets me every time :)!! <3<3

• Steph says:

Awe, congrats! He’s gorgeous! Welcome to motherhood. ;0)

• Mara says:

aww so sweet! It’s definitely going to get easier E. And I’ll help you whenever :) I love Romeo!

• m429 says:

He is sooooo cute! How amazing to be able to sit at the beach and feed your little baby:) I wish I lived somewhere warm:( Hope you are getting “some” sleep.

• Thank you girls for the encouraging comments :) It helps reading them and knowing I’m not alone! That first week was REALLY hard, but I can already feel it getting better!! He’s such a good baby, thank God! Thank you for the support!!! XOXOXOX

• Beezo says:

LOVE HIM!!! Cannot wait to meet him in person!!

• Michelle says:

I remember the way I felt the first time bringing home my oldest daughter, it is a big adjustment and so well worth it…. Baby Romeo is the cutest baby boy ever! I too love the pic of you and him, so special!!!!! Enjoy these times as they do pass by way too fast…

• Jenny says:

It feels great to get out for some fresh air after those first few days, huh? I remember feeling so thankful to just walk to my mailbox and back one day with my first! :) He is a cutie pie!

• i love that pic of you and romeo, so sweet! You’re right, being a mom for the first time is something nobody can ever prepare you for. It definitely gets easier though!! Seeing them reach all the little milestones and smiling for the first time makes all those exhausting days and nights completely worth it! You’re going to be such a good mama! just make sure and take time for yourself too! xoxo

• Supal says:

It seems like he has some natural glow to him!

As seen in
Huffington Post Taste Ladies Home Journal HGTV Style at Home Lifetome Moms Babble Project Wedding Littles Apartment Therapy
Custom Wordpress theme by Jeff Roberts Web Design