I registered at Diapers.com for Romeo and I was so impressed with the company! They have the best customer service, free 1-2 day shipping on all registry items and an amazing selection. The company is so organized and I can’t rave enough about them… and no they didn’t pay me to post this. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to post some of my registry picks!
1. Swaddles! I love these for covering the car seat and for a light blanket. At night I use the SwaddleMe.
2. Beaba bottle warmer is my favorite!
3. Books! I registered for a few books to jump start his collection. I’m obsessed with buying him books right now : )
4. Crane Humidifier is great for the dry air we have in the valley. I’ve used it almost every night.
6. Sophie the Giraffe will be his best friend once his teeth start coming in! My friends’ babies love her!
7. Bibs from Aden and Anais. I love this brand and the material they use is soft and comfortable.
8. The cutest monster car seat toy! I fell in love with this lil’ guy. I know Romeo will love playing with him soon.
9. Plain white onesies. I registered for several packs in all different sizes and he wears them almost everyday at home, especially because most of his little outfits don’t fit yet!
10. Video Baby Monitor when he starts sleeping in his own room.
11. Natural rubber pacifiers… I also like the green ones the hospital sends you home with.
12. Ergo baby carrier… I’m so excited to use this carrier when the time comes!